for Your Local Jurisdiction
- Establish a Local Fund Committee
- Create a name for your Fund.
- Collect $500 – $1,000 for the initial contribution to your fund.
- It is in your best interest to open your fund with a good sum of money.
- Reason: as soon as your local partners know you have a fund to help with participant needs, you will be asked for assistance.
- You want your fund to be able to consider those requests without being depleted.
- Complete a
- Call 530-274-1922 to review these forms and get your questions answered.
- Submit originals of these two documents along with your initial contribution for your Fund to
The California Collaborative Justice Courts Foundation
200 Coyote Street #2629
Nevada City, CA 95959